Reason - UK melodic prog

Only just noticed this Steve, it's a shame to see bands split up. Have you listened to the album? Was thinking of getting it after listening to that clip you shared on here.

Not heard the full album but the few tracks I did hear were very promising.

Yeah. never a good thing to see a talented band fall by the wayside but it's more and more the way of it these days and oftern for reasons that have nothing to do with music either.

Nowadays you have to be realistic......there aren't going to be monolithic rock stars like Metallica and Maiden and so on anymore. Longevity post-internet is a tough ask I think. Having said that, as a band I think you need to set your expectations as well. Clearly if you are 16-25 then by all means shoot for the stars and to hell with the consquences but when you get to your 40's it's very much a different slant on things....music is unlikely to be a career so the trick is to establish the parameters for what you want to realistically achieve

I'll keep an eye out for the album. Always looking to explore and listen to new bands or bands I have not come across yet. Not many independent music shops about either.

I see where you are coming from there, I think it is important to set expectations too.