reasons why chupe666 (eric) is "ok in my book"...

caps01.jpg

Thanks, pardner!

Actually, all the Botch I have is that new ep and an old split 7". Still need the Romans album. And I'll work on a review of that new ep this week for that site thingy, pardner.

it's not up?

oh yea... the guy who was going to do that review isn't helping with the site anymore.
he went to the last botch show and picked it up, so i've been listening to that one for awhile.

but "we are the romans" is a MUST have... best hardcore album ever... well, wait... converge "jane doe" is up there...

and i still have a soft spot of Disembodied

Oh, ok. I thought it was newer for some stupid reason.

Nevermind! Jane Doe is pretty killer. It flies by. The Isis tends to drag a bit for me, but I like it more than past stuff- the only sections that really stick out in my head so far are the oddly-timed ones. My cd drive is sucking when I'm trying to make rips of the disc, and it records skips in the mp3s, so I'll have to try a different approach. Ideas?

I'm very pro-Eric. Dude has posting CHOPS. He probably practices posting to a metronome for hours a day. That metronome is probably clicking at speeds well above 200 bpm.

Um... Anyway, "We Are the Romans" is definitely the best Botch recording. I saw them on that tour and they blew me away. The guitarist had a taxidermied cat atop his amp.

There's this place where my brother-in-law's pool league plays out in the suburbs called Cary Indoor Golf. They have video golf and tons of pool tables and bare carpet. Michael Angelo played there a couple months back.