rebirth you dumb mutt

A

ANTIrebirth

How the hell can you prefer Chloe to Lana?
I mean, christ, Chloe is such a sardonic, spicy, bitch.
Every time Clark has a problem she shoots a load of sarcasm his way as opposed to the concern Lana so OBVIOUSLY has.
Chloe totally betrayed Clark. That was just cold. Even if it was for her father. Cold.
So what if Clark likes Lana more than her? LOVE IS BLIND!!! omg

Whatever. Lana > Chloe.

ANTIrebirth said:
How the hell can you prefer Chloe to Lana?
I mean, christ, Chloe is such a sardonic, spicy, bitch.
Every time Clark has a problem she shoots a load of sarcasm his way as opposed to the concern Lana so OBVIOUSLY has.
Chloe totally betrayed Clark. That was just cold. Even if it was for her father. Cold.
So what if Clark likes Lana more than her? LOVE IS BLIND!!! omg

Whatever. Lana > Chloe.

Go crawl up your dads ass and shut your cock storage unit.

Reppie: Eat cock shitpusher; dig the fuck in.

Ledhead: Go deepthroat some seagulls you puffbag pissant. Get those feather right down there and do not bother to wash them down, wait for your teeth to cave in from rot, due to all the shit-brushing you do. Right then, fuckface? HAVE YOU SEEN GRACIE?

Anyway, Rebirth cares about this. I believe in him, I do.

anti-birth said:
Reppie: Eat cock shitpusher; dig the fuck in.

Ledhead: Go deepthroat some seagulls you puffbag pissant. Get those feather right down there and do not bother to wash them down, wait for your teeth to cave in from rot, due to all the shit-brushing you do. Right then, fuckface? HAVE YOU SEEN GRACIE?

Anyway, Rebirth cares about this. I believe in him, I do.

I told you to shut your cock storage unit right? That means shut the fuck up. YOu can suck a "flock" of seagulls.....

hey, flock, my last name is covey......

What about beans and franks?
Then they have the gravy versus tomotoes... I hate tomatoes and got totally the fuck screwed over on that deal.