Recabinet vs EzMix2 for cab sim

TRA

Just another nobody
Feb 17, 2009
I made the fatal error of posting this in the wrong section...sorry for messing up the S/N ratio... :hotjump:

I build amps and stompboxes, but can't always have a cab hooked up. I'm looking for an authentic cab sim, and I had settled on Recabinet, but then all of the other shi...stuff that is included in EzMix jumped out at me.

Any thoughts on either piece of software? Anyone do a side by side comparison? Can you monitor through EzMix with low latency (i.e. I'm playing live with the plugin on vs putting it on a prerecorded track)?

Thanks for the input, folks!

Recabinet is awesome and VERY cheap right now with the black friday deal on, but it finishes tonight!

I've just grabbed EZmix and the metal guitar gods pack, not sure if it has standalone cabinet simulation in it though? I thought it was all combined amp/cab sims?

Recabinet is awesome and VERY cheap right now with the black friday deal on, but it finishes tonight!

I've just grabbed EZmix and the metal guitar gods pack, not sure if it has standalone cabinet simulation in it though? I thought it was all combined amp/cab sims?

Holy crap...I didn't see Recabinet was this inexpensive today!!! Thank you!!! I pulled the trigger because $20 is only $20.