Recent Saxon Albums on Vinyl?

Not sure mate.I by cds but my format of choice is vinyl.

I miss the vinyl days!

Nowadays i buy a CD, rip it, put it away and never play it again.....

I miss the CD days!!

Never liked cassettes so i dont miss them things :lol:

That was an art form. Chopping off the first bars, leaving to big a gap, it took a real skill!

Still buy Vinyl whenever I can as it still looks and sounds the business. Get the CD's as well mind you!

You also had to listen to the songs.Not like when you burn a cd .I still have a tape player in my car for that reason.Sad i know.When people made a tape they had to take a couple hours out of their time to do it.So for that reason you knew that; a, they loved that song, or b they thourght you would love that song.Mind you like you say to cue up a song in the middle of an album was a pain in the ass.:lol:

The last Saxon album i bought on vinyl was Forever Free, and i only got it on vinyl as well as cd cos i liked the cover, with the robot people on futuristic motorbikes etc.
I don't miss vinyl at all really, i hated records jumping when i walked pased the record player, and i hated the crackles, and records can get scratched quite easy.
And as for tapes, good ridance. I dont even have a video anymore, i have a dvd recorder instead :kickass:

I've always preferred vinyl myself. It was with great reluctance that I finally accepted that hardly anyone releases anything on vinyl these days, and started buying CD's instead :( I didn't know Lionheart and The Inner Sanctum were available on vinyl!!!

You can get The Inner Sanctum from Nuclear Blast's website, which is where I still buy a lot of my vinyl from.

It does the artwork justice and looks so much better than the cd.

I agree with you that the large album cover shows the artwork much better, but at the end of the day, i want to listen to the music without crackles and stylus jumping etc. I also like to rip cd tracks and put them on my mp3 player e.t.c.

But i know there are still some vinyl enthusists out there, and thats fine by me, but times are changing, and i love new technology...:)

B.T.W. i have about 150 vinyl albums, but i rarely play them, cos i have a lot of them on cd now.

I cherish my LPs purely because of the artwork, i dont play mine either, i no longer have a vinyl compatable device that can play them lol

As for videos, have not used one of those machines in years, dont own one either, despite that i do have alot of home movies and good stuff on some tapes that i would like to record to dvd one day, when i can be arsed.

i do have alot of home movies and good stuff on some tapes that i would like to record to dvd one day, when i can be arsed.

I know what you mean. I have a mini DV video camera, and i put all my recordings on to DVD. The quality is a lot better than VHS tapes!

I also have quite a lot of VHS movies, and if i want to watch one i just use my parents video, but thats not often, as im trying to increase my DVD collection :)