Recent Set Lists

irratebass

Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Visit site
Ok, I have been looking through the threads and I cannot find anything on RECENT set lists, can someone either post some recent set lists (from September thru now) or post a link that would take me there?

Thanks My show is 12/2 in Indianapolis, and I cannot wait!!

another question regarding the "meet and greet" is this by chance or is it catually set up on this tour ( I hope it's set up) I have heard that they R kind of hard to get to meet or they don't want to...I hope I am wrong about this.

They dont' play the same set list every night but you can count on What Doesn't Die, Got the Time, Anti social, Safe Home, Bring the Noise, Inside Out, Only. That's about it on the sure bets. Everything else is up in the A.I.R.

Starting on page 3 there are some threads from this past leg of the tour. They are titled usually the city name or Anthrax last night in ...... I saw two on page 3, I think 2 on page 4, and more on 5. I didn't go back further. You can. :Smug:

Starting on page 3 there are some threads from this past leg of the tour. They are titled usually the city name or Anthrax last night in ...... I saw two on page 3, I think 2 on page 4, and more on 5. I didn't go back further. You can.

Mine only shows Pages 1 & 2, I didn't see any other pages, I will look again though, thanks

TD said:
I'm hoping for "Runaround," "Right Now," "Cabo Wabo," "5150," and , wait, wrong band wrong tour :)

Damn TD, you need to pick up "Fair Warning" and hear how VanHalen was supposed to sound like. That is the best metal guitar the world has ever seen. Dark, Dirty and ANGRY.............

Eddie needs to pick up some booze and get back to work !!!

I have and love all of VH's work, but I do actually prefer Frat Halen. It's probably because Sammy was in "MY" version of Van Halen. He fronted them from the time I was 4th grade through my freshman year of college, and they were the biggest band out there. I have only vague memories of VH with Roth. I remember 1984 being everywhere, and I remember seeing the vides for "Jump" and "Hot For Teacher" all the time. I remember "I'll Wait" being on the radio everyday. I remember Dave TV. I also remember Dave's "supergroup" that did "Eat 'Em and Smile."

Dude you were in the 4th grade in 1986(5150 release year)? Shit I was getting out of high school and started college that year. I remeber hearing Why Can't this Be Love in Higha School and going this is Halen. My freinds all said the same thing.

If you know what to expect, where's the surprise?

I see what your saying, I was just curious how much new shit they were playing was all, I honestly dont want to hear Antisocial, would rather hear more SOWN or Stomp stuff, but oh well.

So how about the meet and greet question I had?