reclusion

Abusing the Attention is a pretty good song. Also, nice production for a demo. Then again, the second I heard "Perfect Image" I thought: heh, typical swedish sound. Maybe you guys could improve on this. Oh and plz, don't turn like Soilwork or In Flames.

edit: okay I listened to all of it. Good stuff, Ghost is the best song IMO.

thanx for the opinnion...
there´s two albums by reclusion besides this demo, this demo is the most "popish" and most easy listenable... "shell of pain" is a great thrash album and their other one "inventory of the morgue" will be released sometime this year probably, it is pure death and heavy as hell... and trust me, not a slightest element of inflames can be found there.

nah dude right now they sound nothing like In Flames or Soilwork... it's just that bands with this kind of sound tend to turn more "popish" like you said and literally fall the path of the dark side if you know what I mean

nah but i know the guys and they all hate inflames and those bands, after the first album they went heavier, and now they are trying out a little more melodic stuff, they are just breaking ground. alot of nevermore elements can be found in the new demo in my opinnion...anyway, check it out!

I downloaded the songs on the website... they overall sound heavier than those on myspace! Good shit, heavy metal like I like it.