Reco: Zpoan Vtenz - Gim Nugalt

Ellestin

one-click buy
Sep 4, 2003
www.convivialhermit.net
22358.jpg

This band being composed of members from Poccolus and Ha Lela, my not having heard about them until this month was bordering on anomaly. Ignorance is now off my shoulders and the better for it: Zpoan Vtenz is nothing less than more proud, ancient calling from the barren steppes of Lithuania, at least equal in verve, soul and strength to the two afore-mentioned hordes. I would even call it the perfect middle-ground between the earth-worshipping black metal of Slavonic flavour that is carved all over Poccolus' deservedly hyped s/t album, and the more nocturnal, mood-driven spells of Ha Lela's epic Pabudimas.

You get the link, you know you will click on it sooner or later, save yourself some conscience-gnawing wet nights and do it now : http://rapidshare.com/files/248124201/Zpoan_Vtenz__LIT__Folk_Pagan_Black_Metal.rar

use to own all three albums. i do think all three are very good, with poccolus (the only one still owned) being the best

Top shelf, thanks for the heads Bertrand. This is an hour long cry to the pagan lands of yore that I find very soothing to the spirit. I picked up Ha Lela's Pabudimas from Jeffrey last month, but have yet to afford it much attention. J. if you want to unload that Poccolus album, shoot me a line. I'll pay you in bushels of cotton.