Recommend me a good film to watch?

setyouranchor

Celestial Recordings
May 17, 2010
North Wales, UK
Watched Taken the other night and absolutely loved it, also finished watching The Walking Dead series, which I loved too!

Looking for some kind of Thriller or possibly even a zombie flick, but I'm open to anything :)

Don't hate me, but I'm not one for mega old films. I just cant watch them!

really didnt enjoy either session 9 for the most part nor the road, i love minimilist film but i really didnt dig it to be honest.

last good film i watched was worlds greatest dad, now i hate robin williams but he was great in this, kind of an american beauty vibe to it, really dark comedy, if you havent seen american beauty watch that instead, just for kevin spacys absolute genius moments

Not a thriller or anything, but i highly recommend Machete.
Best slaugheringflick evar. :D

Old Boy
Black Swan
Session 9 (already mentioned)
Mum and Dad
Home Movie
Triangle
The House of the Devil
Grace
Retribution
The Exorcist (not many people have heard of that one)
A Tale of Two Sisters (Korean)
Let the Right One In (what a bloody awesome awesome movie, remake isn't that good)
The Host
The Signal
Bad Guy (more drama but amazing)
Darkness: (with Anna Paquin) Most underrated movie of all time. ABSOLUTELY SLASHED TO PIECES for the theater release to give it a 15 rating. I watched it before the movie release, before DVD etc via a screener: The uncut original is amazing (it was out years before the movie). If this is the original directors cut, and you avoided it, watch it. I walked out of the movie...whoever edited it for theater release should be shot.
The Machine Girl
The Orphanage
Phone (2004)
Shutter
Thirst
Three ... Extremes
Pulse (2001)
Audition
Brick
Eden Log
Funny Games (orig)
The Girl Next Door (messed up when you hear it is based on true events)
Ichi the Killer
Love Object
The Machinist
Masters of Horror: Cigarette Burns and Imprint
Teeth

And for zombies, 28 days later is a great movie. People say they are not zombies, they are infected, but who cares?