Recommend me old Satyricon CD's, which one should I get?

~Derek~

Sep 9, 2006
Tennessee
Recommend me old Satyricon CD's, which one should I get? I've decided I'm ordering an old Satyricon CD in the next few days, so which one would you suggest? I only have Now, Diabolical, but The Shadowthrone seemed to have the most agrtessive harsh vocals which i love from Satyr, unlike what I heard from Nemesis Divina so far which, so that's a possibility, I'm thinking about getting Nemsis Divina on it tohugh

The vocals I heard on Nemesis seemed more croaky than I expected, but I don't know, I just heard Det Som Hater Gud and Mother North and only Vikingland from The Shadowthrone.

Dark Medieval Times
Nemesis Divina

The production od Dark Medieval Times may turn you off. I havn't heard The Shadowthrone so I can't give any input on it.

I prefer The Shadowthrone most, but Dark Medieval Times and Nemesis Divina (from what little I've heard of the latter) are good.

I prefer The Shadowthrone most, but Dark Medieval Times and Nemesis Divina (from what little I've heard of the latter) are good.
I'll probbaly end up getting all of them within the next year, I started thinking to myself today "What will I do when I get all these CD's I Wamt", and I guess I'll have to find some new stuff. Like getting into Gorgoroth and Dimmu, but I want to get Burzum/Aske on my next black metal order.