Recommend me some extremely SAD doom with violins, or....

EternalEnemy

New Metal Member
Aug 2, 2004
...just atmospheric keyboards.

Well, some doom that uses violins or keyboards or something. You know, the way MDB did on The Angel And The Dark River...And i prefer my doom crushingly sad, miserable and dark and what all.

Let me add that i HATE Anathema. Well, The Silent Enigma is listenable, and Serenades has some decent parts, but Serenades still sucks. The other albums are pretty terrible.

I can't really think of any metal with violins to begin with. If you want sad and atmospheric doom, try Cultus Sanguine, Nortt, Mourning Beloveth, Arcane Sun, Worship, Void of Silence, etc. You might also like Primordial, as they are very atmospheric, sad and melancholic, but they have more of a folk/doom/black metal sound.

Dissolving of Prodigy - Time Ruins Also Beauty

And your search is over. I have yet to find a doom album that beats this one in sadness.

EternalEnemy said:
...just atmospheric keyboards.
:puke:

...And i prefer my doom crushingly sad, miserable and dark and what all.
FE-front-25pcQ60_MED.jpg
Manintub-colorcropQ6025pc.jpg
Addendum-to-Final-Exit-2353.jpg

Let me add that i HATE Anathema. Well, The Silent Enigma is listenable, and Serenades has some decent parts, but Serenades still sucks. The other albums are pretty terrible.
77.gif

IMO

Life Sucks said:
Have you heard the new Mourning Beloveth CD A Muderous Circus? It's awesome. You can download it from me on Soulseek.
No, I haven't heard the new one. And I would download it from you, but I have never been able to connect to you on slsk.

I prefere MDB 'Turn Loose The Swans' over 'The Angel and The Darkriver'. Though it's depressing it has better riffs. It's just a much better album.

Like Gods of The Sun is better too.