1 - The Last Refuge of the Sons of Bitches
2 - Wheels Coming Off
3 - Syphilis
4 - Shards of the Mason Jars
5 - Paleface
6 - 866 Days
7 - Carry Me Back to Old Virginny
8 - Double Barrel Blasphemy

If you had to sum these guys up in three words, I'd probably have to choose 'Southern Confederacy Metal'. Mixing together Louisiana swamp-dredged Southern rock, sludgecore-style molasses-thick-riffage and some death metal-esque double-kick flurries (not to mention the unique, bubbling roar of the vocalist) all hung together with irresistable groove, The Last Refuge of the Sons of Bitches remains one of my most-played albums.

http://www.beatenbacktopure.com

Now this, I found myself nodding my head a bit during Wheels Coming Off, but Pale Face and 866 did nothing for me.

I am interested in checking out some more of their shit though... see if I likes it.

I haven't heard this one but have their other two. I enjoy their latest, The Burning South the most. Cool band, am looking forward to a new one.

The Burning South rocks nuts, freakin' cool album. I'll have to peep this one out, yo. Dudes sound like a swamp, but not at night like Eyehategod, rather during a warm and clear summer day. Awesome.

I love the last song Running Out of Neck, complete with guitar solo that flies up to the top of the fretboard. :tickled: