Recommendation: BLACK FATE

Orfanos

Apr 19, 2005
Greece
I don't know if there are any users here that remember the recommendation I made for an unknown and (yet) unsigned greek band called INNOSENSE. Anyway, I have nothing to add to my last year's post, but the time has come for another interesting (I think) recommendation: BLACK FATE!

Like Innosense, Black Fate hail from the same country (Greece) and the same city (Larissa). Another common thing is their vocalist. Vassilis Georgiou, this gifted frontman, stands in front of the microphone of this decent prog metal band, that released their official debut album (two other albums that have been released some years ago are compilations of their demos) called "Deliverance of Soul" some months ago.

l_cf2420a3042f4a2688410225b67f0ed3.jpg

The guitarist of Black Fate is much more famous than the singer. He is not other than Gus Drax, also known from Biomechanical. Their musical style is very close to Conception and other progressive metal bands of the same vein.

You can check them out at: http://www.myspace.com/blackfateband

The first official (but, as you can imagine, a low budget one) video clip from the new album is out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: NorseBlood
Bump...

BLACK FATE - DELIVERANCE OF SOUL ALBUM TO BE REISSUED IN APRIL

"...Ulterium Records has announced the reissue of Deliverance Of Soul, from the Greek melodic metal band Black Fate. The reissue will be released on April 29th in Europe and North America.

Deliverance Of Soul was originally released in 2009, and it was the first Black Fate album to feature Vasilis Georgiou on vocals. The reissue is remastered by Erik Tordsson (End Of September) and features new artwork by Jan Yrlund (Apocalyptica, Korpiklaani, Leah)...."