Recommendation: Coffin Texts - The Tomb of Infinite Ritual

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
May as well whore out a band from the favela of my dismay. These chicos play death metal in a style that would make any single mother shed a tear and say, "that's my nino". Why can't all Mexicans pick up guitars instead of guns? Then perhaps there wouldn't be 4 goat damn murders a day in this insufferable hacienda ayayayayayay. I won't extol these lads to the high heavens, nothing revolutionary, just a slab of legitimate death to devour a burrito by. Off Topic, any fans of al pastor (bbq pork)? Back on topic, Aurel may be put off by the band singing about Pharoahs, when they should be singing about Mayans, Aztecs, and Chubacabras, but :zzz: to that. Krigloch would eat this eat up, no pun intended.

Recommend For: Nad and other Angelenos, Krigloch, Mexicans, Dudes who like spicy foods
Not Recommend For: Aurel, Dudes who like to jump da fuck up, morons who spend 90% of their time smoking in front of a venue.

Purchase-Dark Descent Records
Download Here

Tracklist:
1. Atum (Into the Divine Sphere)
2. To Manifest
3. Final transformation
4. The Sacred Eye
5. Divination
6. Thrones of Genocide
7. Deities of the Prime Evil Chaos

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, this isn't that bad, but I feel like there is something missing, making a bit bland. Solid though.