2) Eye For A Lie
3) Impostor
4) Nameless - Faceless
5) Moments
6) Subcreator
7) Under The Mug
8) For Me
9) To Aim And Miss

This keyboard-inflected melodic death metal band slipped under a lot of people's radars back when this was release around four years ago - I'm pretty sure the NADster has heard them, but the rest of you, I reckon, should definitely check these guys out. Arresting and original songwriting that balances heaviness and catchiness with acoustic interludes, ever-present but not over-riding keyboards and a sound not easily pinned down. Download 'For Me' first, then if you like that one, try the others.

i remember elenium back from our promo days (which means they stood out for some reason) and i do believe the promo ended up with NADatron.

*downloading*

Yeah not bad. Not really my cuppa tea (these days) but at least it's not derivative melo-death.

I agree with it not being derivative, but I found some of it equally unappealing, especially the synths at the end of For Me, but I do give them credit for using them differently than the likes of COB...thanks for commenting on both of my recommendations Dill.

Yeah JayK pooped all over himself due to these dudes a few years ago, pretty solid band.

I like 'em for the most part, but at times it does seem like they're trying to incorporate too many things into their songs, which should be more simple. It's still pretty cool regardless.

not bad not bad. Even though I don't listen to anything like this nowadays, if I had heard it a few years ago I've would've been all over it.