2. Rotten Roll
3. To the Cliff
4. Final Sentence/Finally Sentenced
5. Storming In
6. Fortress Doomed
7. The Last Force
8. Re-Animation (Sacrifice cover)
9. Fate Strikes

This is a three-piece heavy metal band from Toronto that I've been to see a few times. They just broke up, which is a shame 'cause this, their 2nd and last album, was fucking incredible! Think somewhere along the lines of Accept, Priest, Maiden, and whatever mixed with some doom and black metal influences... and lots of beer.
I know some of you have heard this, but there's never been much said about it around here and I figured it might be worth a shot.

It's a fucking shame these guys broke up. I love this album. It seems that Jason has already started another band in the same vein as Goat Horn called Cauldron.

I've been meaning to check out that Cauldron thing. It seems Jason didn't want Goat Horn to break up. I need to get a physical copy of this fucking CD, it's honestly one of my all time favourites and I've never owned it. To make things worse it seems to be OOP now.

Cauldron have one song up on their MySpace last time I checked. I was actually enjoying it a bit more than some of the Goat Horn stuff too.

I actually enjoyed the Cauldron song quite a bit, though [insert pre-written complaint regarding weakly sung clean vocals].