RECOMMENDATION: Lords of Thunder

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
Yeah I'm sure nobody expected me to make an actual 100% PURE FUCKING METHULL recommendation, but here you go.

lothunder.jpg

This game fucking RULED, came out on the TurboGrafx-CD in 1993 and was totally underappreciated by pretty much everyone, because that doomed system never did shit. I even have this crappy ass VHS promo thingy for this game that totally SUCKS BALLS but either way, the game was a great 2D shooter and had an awesome metal soundtrack. Oh yeah it was later released on SegaCD but oddly enough I think that system was even more ill fated than the TurboCD thingy. Either way I knew like 5 dudes that had a TurboGrafx but only one that bought the SegaCD, and Willy Beamish sucked ass! [/1994]

4 files, 12MB

More info:

http://hg101.classicgaming.gamespy.com/lordsofthunder/lordsofthunder.htm

Haha, I love how there's music for "item selection", hehe. This is cool stuff for people into Joe Satriani, Vinnie Moore, etc. I'm digging that "boss theme". :kickass:

By the way, I noticed the Silent Hill movie trailer kept the video game music. That's cool because the soundtrack to the SH game rules supreme.