02. A Pass in the Ethereal
03. Insurgent One
04. Story of the Nameless
05. Farewell
06. Brightless
07. Return of the Nameless
08. Diamond Angel
09. Der Jammerwoch

Any love for these guys? I don't mean to sound redundant but what a fucking gem this album is! These crazy Russians were one of the first bands ever to be released on Code666 along with Ephel Duath, their music can be branded as extremely personal epic dark metal with a convincing atmosphere of dark (partly medieval) fantasy. On this album they can rely on the support of a few professional orchestra musicians contributing violin, flute and trumpets in an unobtrusive yet proficient way. This CD left me completely awestruck after a dozen listens to let it sink in, and 5 years later, even if it's obviously no priority spin anymore, gooseflesh never fails to rise as the enthralling soundscapes liven up once again... Check it out now or die sad and impotent.

I once reviewed "Planeshift" and "Tiny Deaths" for RC as can be seen in this here thread discussion.

Never heard Jabberworks though, but I loved Planeshift with its Summoning feel to it. This thread has inspired me to listen to it again, it's been at least 2 years....

And in a total threadjack action, I haven't seen this in years either!

Jabberwocky.jpg