4. The Shining Circle
5. My Kingdom For A Horse
6. Jesus Died In Las Vegas
7. Crusin'
8. Love Through Vaseline
9. Ragged Bed
10. No Kisses On The Mouth
11. Redemption Of Myself

While I personally prefer Spiritual Front's earlier, more depressive material, their new album "Armageddon Gigolo" is nonetheless a strong release with a more complete and accessible easy-rock sound, which has garnered them comparisons to the likes of Nick Cave by some critics. It's quite upbeat and energetic and just plain fun, with an almost "cabaret band" setup: acoustic guitars, clean electric guitars, strings, pianos, drumkit... even accordians sometimes.

Anyway, the stuff rocks. Proceed to disregard and continue with your regularly scheduled internets.

Now that's a tittie.

I like the Jesus song. The Shining one not so much. Ze Bastard lies somewhere inbetween.

I can definitely see the Nick Cave comparison, although I'm not feeling much of the 'fun' vibe... Jesus Died In Las Vegas is my favourite of the three, although 'The Shining Circle' kind of reminds me of Cave's 'Red Right Hand' at times for some reason, which is a point in it's favour.

[BUMP FOR ME HAVING LISTENED]

Nah... not my cup of tea. As with so many other bands within the neo folk/dark electronics/"the kind of stuff you listen to", the vocals are too weak for what they're trying to achive and also I don't find the whole musical genre very interesting.