Recommended Shipping Site & DVD

Walter_Langkowski

Neuroses Facilitator
I'm sure a lot of you have used this site to order from before, but for those who haven't, I strongly recommend www.Amazon.com for some really fast shipping and pretty good price too!

I have order from them now three times and every time I have gotten my order in four days or less. My most recent order I placed on a Saturday and it arrived at my apartment on Tuesday! Damn! And a lot of times they have a free shipping option if you purchase over $25 in products (very easy to do). My latest purchase actually was with the free shipping option, so you'd expect it to take a bit longer to get to me, but it was the complete opposite!

As for the DVD I recommend, that would be the new Whitesnake DVD that is recorded in London on their 2004 tour. I saw the 'Snake in 2003, and the DVD pretty well captures how awesome they still are. David Coverdale, even though he is around 53 years old at the taping, still sounds damn good and has all the things you want in a great frontman. The setlist is great and the musicians are top notch as well. Any band that has Reb Beach as basically a Rhythm guitarist shows how strong they are on the lead slot, and indeed they are with ex-Dio six stringer Doug Aldrich blazing his way throughout the show. This is a great show with all the required Whitesnake classics, and they even start off the show with the Deep Purple classic 'Burn'. Great stuff and I highly urge anyone who is even an average fan of the band to pick this up!

I found Amazon the most expensive out there of the usual suspects. I have found that even with free S&H over $25 I got better deals on CDUniverse. Nevetheless I don't dismiss them as a supplier.

I love Amazon mostly because they always ship promptly and it's first class mail so it usually arrives in 2-3 days of shipment. I don't mind paying the extra couple bucks if I'm in a hurry for something.

Also, Amazon is an awesome research site. The user reviews are plentiful and have helped me many times in deciding whether to buy an album or not. I've also met many online friends through Amazon, people I've contacted because they write a lot of reviews that I agree with.

NP: The Storyteller - UnderWorld