Record label

From Scott's new Alpha Mail:
What else is happening?
John started singing today. Drums, bass, and rhythm guitars are done. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. It looks like we are going to sign with the label we've wanted to be on. A great 'Safe Home' for us. That's a song title. Stay tuned. I'll announce it shortly.

It took them forever and a day to get the deal they wanted with Beyond, and as recently as last month when Charlie did that chat w/ AOL he wouldn't comment when asked if he was happy w/ Beyond Records. I don't remember seeing any print ads for the Killer A's or the Re-issues, so I'd say it is time to get away. I'd bet they are moving on to Sanctuary. I just hope they don't go to SPitfire. That label is shitty.

Actually, I think Sanctuary is a good label. I doubt they push anything to gold, just based on the bands they have and the state of heavy metal, but they actually promote their bands. Every record they put out gets ads in the right mags. They seem to make enough $$$ to budget decent promotional campaigns and videos. Beyond may claim to be a small but still major label (because they are tied into BMG) but they SUCK. They do nothing. Another cool thing w/ Sanctuary is that they are not afraid to release other cool things so we'd probably get out Behind The Music DVD and maybe a live DVD etc. And they are definitely a notch or two or thirty above the other "metal indies" like Spitfire and Perris or whatever. This is all purely speculative of course!! And who is to say Roadrunner Records wouldn't take care of Anthrax. Roadrunner has racked up some serious gold and platinum of late, and would find natural touring partners for Anthrax (Slipknot, Type O Negative, Sepultura, Soulfly etc.) Once again, purely speculative............we shall see.....the anouncement will be coming soon or the boys wouldn't be finishing a record.......

justin and i were talking about how shitty it would be if they signed with spitfire. we'd only be able to find the new anthrax record on cdnow and the spitfrire website. the only spitfire cd i ever see in my area are the Black Label Society cds... which kick major ass if you have been living in a cave the past couple of years.

but i'm with you guys. i hope it's sanctuary.

*burp*