Recorded first album with Andy La Rocque...

frazzlepuff

Dawn of the Shred
Sep 23, 2008
Aberdeen
edmanstudios.com
Last August me and my band drove over to Sweden to record our debut album with the great Andy La Rocque of King Diamond fame at Sonic Train studios. After living in Sweden for a month, another mixing session and bankrupting ourselves several times we finally decided our album was finished.

We've all learnt a fuck load in our experience and I can't wait to record another album. In the meantime we need to find a label, do a music video, a tour and all the other things you'd expect a band to do. So heres a preview, the first single of the album, let me know what you think :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That song is great. And that's usually not the style of music I like (usually the only high-pitched/true-metal vocals I like are Halford's/Owen's). You also got the look down on that pic. Good job!

Didn't know you were on here Fraser, FGC 2009 greetings. Going this year?

Ahh 2009, the glory days. No I was seriously considering it but unfortunately finances are pretty dire at the moment :(

Think I am heading over to Gothenberg for a mini holiday perhaps in August though!

I honestly just wanna move there, its SOOO GOOD!

Must have been a blast recording with Andy la Rocque? :)

I'm a great fan of Heavy Metal/Power Metal (Firewind, Hammerfall, Stormwarrior, 1984-1989 Helloween, Gamma Ray), but this a little bit over the top for me. The music is good, that's for sure, but not my taste. :p
Pretty cool to play in your band, I reckon. :)

i usually do not like this style of metal as the voices always sound very annoying to me but this one rocks! :)
technically just awesome, tight like an asian schoolgirl! :lol:

Must have been a blast recording with Andy la Rocque? :)

I'm a great fan of Heavy Metal/Power Metal (Firewind, Hammerfall, Stormwarrior, 1984-1989 Helloween, Gamma Ray), but this a little bit over the top for me. The music is good, that's for sure, but not my taste. :p
Pretty cool to play in your band, I reckon. :)

Yea recording with Andy was certainly quite an experience! He's a really nice guy and was good to put up with 5 crazy scottish guys living in his studio for as long as he did!

i usually do not like this style of metal as the voices always sound very annoying to me but this one rocks!
technically just awesome, tight like an asian schoolgirl!

Thanks man we aim to be over the top! MORE IS MORE!