Recreation Day lyrics

TheFourthHorseman

In The Twilight World
Jan 7, 2003
Finland
Does anyone know a site that has Recreation Day lyrics or has anyone typed them down? Obviously,I downloaded the album and I'm totally broke right now so I can't buy it...hopefully I can do that soon,but anyhow I would like to understand all the vocals,not just two lines per song.

And I don't really understand why there's 63 views and no replies,you people can't be that lazy. Seriously,it would be nice if someone could just give some info on this.

No one has replied because we all don't know. Just buy the CD, it only costs like $15, you can't be THAT broke. You got 63 views because we thought that you were going to talk about the lyrics to Recreation Day, you know, what they mean to you, or maybe if you think that Evergrey is moving in a new direction and not just "what are they?" Come on, if you want them that much, just borrow $15 from a friend and buy the CD.

Well,first of all,sorry for sounding a bit grumpy on the first post.
But still,no I can't buy the cd now cause I am indeed totally broke and I've tried borrowing 20€/$ (not 15) from friends but they aren't helping much...
Another reason is that I want the limited edition and I'll get it through www.cdon.com I think cause our cd store only has the normal version.

On better news,I did go and check out Recreation Day in our cd store,not very thoroughly,but still.
About the lyrics, some songs definitely got better once I realized more of what they meant. As I Lie Here Bleeding and Madness Caught Another Victim being one of them. The first being a very sad story about a guy killing himself and telling his father (or father is just used as a religious word in this case) about it if I recall right...Madness Caught Another Victim is based on the same kind of thing I think. I'm Sorry is a great cover too,good songwriter whoever did it originally. The Great Deceiver got even better now, it's much like Masterplan I suppose,though I never really got into that song,but in a way it's a hit song too. If I interpreted the lyrics somewhat right,it's generally about lies,deceiving as the title says and hypocrisy. Could be found religiously related too.
About the way that they're moving to with the lyrics,definitely to a lot more personal one. On Solitude for example,they had stuff about aliens and what not (though Solitude Within is very person at least to me). I like that definitely...not like Evergrey is going to become Pain Of Salvation-personal-like (if a band can make a song about miscarriage that touches you deeply though you haven't ever experienced it,they can do pretty much anything),but I like the way the lyrics have evolved.
My favourites are The Great Deceiver,End Of Your Days,Recreation Day,I'm Sorry and Madness Caught Another Victim,the rest I haven't gotten into that much yet. Obviously it's one hell of a record...
Now someone send 20€ to Finland :p

My every morning is in every way,the beginning of a Recreation Day!

i dont blame him for not been able to buy the cd...
$20 is just too much money where i live
almost 75 Reais (currency in Brazil)
and a good payment here is around 1000 reais...to pay all yer bills and stuff
do u think it relly worths paying all of that?
ahn..maybe
but i dont want to loose my energy suply this month or anything

if i were american
i would buy thousands of cds per month
so i think u dont really understand our situation SS...

Here is the I'm sorry songtext of the Dilba version, it is almost the same as the evergrey song

Dilba - I'm sorry

i painted a picture of you
your soul was red, and your mind was blue
destiny laid a light on my creation

this dream i had made
a slave of my passion
reality was always too far away
and we were happy
until it came too close one day

and sudden i faced
the truth of my dream
my love had only been a picture, a scene
i suppose i needed too believe
didn't want too see
you had never been close to me

im sorry, this illusion
has caused you a lot of pain
and i have no solution
i'll try to never be back again
i'm sorry

yes i painted a picture of youmy dream was a lie
and the lie became truth
reality held it's breath too long
it's disgusting what dreams can do to you

and i'm sorry, this illusion
and i have no solution

im sorry, this illusion
and i have no solution
i'm sorry
i'm sorry
i'm sorry
i'm sorry

Thanks,although I pretty much know the lyrics to I'm Sorry by heart already :) Hard to forget them once you've seen them one time hehe...well I have trouble with some of the songs but I'll just get into them once I get the album....with this hectic schedule of mine Madness Caught Another Victim is a definite favourite for now.

Any one posing with the problem that they can't buy a CD is lying! You can fin the money of you want so don't piss in our direction. This is the best that Sweden produces, don't be suprised if you don't get any lyrics or responces... we tend to hold dear to our native bands.. this ONE IS GOING TO HIT BIG SOON.. so.. BUY THE damn CD and get the fu¤¤ off our fan page you poser!!!

ahem...the only cash I've had for 2 weeks is the 15$ that went for my meal on a whole day lasting basketball game trip. So fuck you, you don't know me, nor do you seem to care about the fact that some people don't actually have the money to buy every fucking overpriced cd out there. I won't even bother to start defending myself more about this,you can just take your fanboy attitude and perhaps try to pull your head out of your ass.