REDEMPTION To Guest On The Metal Command Radio Tonight (Fri, May 6)

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
From http://www.bravewords.com/news/161453

"REDEMPTION, the US progressive metal band featuring in its ranks legendary FATES WARNING vocalist Ray Alder and guitarist/songwriter Nick van Dyk, will guest on Tony Webster's (ARCHETYPE singer) The Metal Command radio show tonight ( Friday, May 6th).

Says Webster: "These guys are where it's at when it comes to prog metal and in my book they are the best thing going in this genre. I love their songwriting and in fact, their songs are so good they make an eight minute song seem like four. I had the chance to sit down with guitarist/keyboard player Nicolas van Dyk and we talked quite a bit about the band and their upcoming album. If you haven't checked these guys out yet you are missing out on the best prog metal band coming out of the states. So join me tonight at 11pm EST on the 11:00 interview hour of the Metal Command show for an interview with Redemption!"

For more information visit Metalcommand.net. "

The show airs every Friday from 10pm-1am Eastern Standard Time
If you’re in the Cleveland Ohio area, you can listen by tuning your radio dial to 88.3
You can listen over the internet simply by going to WBWC's Website:
http://www.wbwc.com
The station request line is: 1-440-826-7846

Speaking of ..

REDEMPTION, the US progressive metal band featuring in its ranks legendary Fates Warning vocalist Ray Alder, has announced the final dates on their upcoming European mini-tour.
The tour will see REDEMPTION play a selected number of concerts across Europe, giving European fans a chance to finally see the band live (their only European show so far was 5 years ago at the Headway festival in Amsterdam, Holland).

The Redemption fall 2011 tour will visit the following cities/venues:

OCTOBER:
1st: The Underworld, London, UK – www.theunderworldcamden.co.uk
2nd: ProgPower EU, Baarlo, Holland – www.progpower.eu
4th: Z-7, Basel, Switzerland - www.z-7.ch
5th: Phenomenon, Fontaneto D’ Agogna, Italy – www.phenomenon.it
7th: Turock, Essen, Germany – www.turock.de
8th: Denmark Rock Festival, The Rock, Copenhagen, Denmark – www.denmarkrockfestival.dk

Please check the band's homepage for more updates.
www.redemptionweb.com
www.insideoutmusic.com

Direct support act will be the Italian prog-masters KINGCROW, who released their fourth album "Phlegethon" through Scarlet Records, last year.
www.kingcrow.it
www.scarletrecords.it

Tickets on sale now!