Reflect The Storm

violentrl

Jan 27, 2011
I always thought the chorus was "Away from the eye of the storm" but when I listened to it today earlier it sounded like "Away from the light of the sun"

Which is it?

Eye of the storm sounds better :/
I think this is the best song off of Come Clarity.

This is quite a good song, however the ending goes on for wayyyyyyyy too long.

Eye of the storm sounds better :/
I think this is the best song off of Come Clarity.

Maybe, but lyrically "Light of the sun" makes more sense. He's saying away from the public and everything, he sees who he truly is. He hides all his feelings and darkness until he is alone. "A dead surface that doesn't reflect the storm underneath"

Pretty sure it's a song about being gay and not being able to come out of the closet - just saying :D

Maybe, but lyrically "Light of the sun" makes more sense. He's saying away from the public and everything, he sees who he truly is. He hides all his feelings and darkness until he is alone. "A dead surface that doesn't reflect the storm underneath"

True but Eye of the storm could have the same meaning as not being the victim of the storm striking down on him and such.

True but Eye of the storm could have the same meaning as not being the victim of the storm striking down on him and such.

But he is a victim. It is killing him. He is asking the listener to "take out the trash and burn it". So the "storm" is hurting him. The storm is the fact that he hides his dark side and all. I can see "Away from the eye of the storm" meaning away from the calm, he can see the destruction. So that can make sense. But the line is still "...light of the sun" :p