Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
Dead Eternity
image.php

From Munich (Bavaria, Germany)
Check out this guys website.

http://www.playsguitar.de/

He does all sorts of Metal Covers. There are videos of him doing it to.
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2]The Final Countdown Solo Variation (Arpeggios and Tapping) [0:30min; 3mb; avi] - orig. Solo by John Norum of Europe, recorded 22.06.2003[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2]Erwachen (10 finger tapping technique) [0:22min; 2.2mb; avi] - composed by myself, recorded 23.06.2003

new!!!Artifacts of the black Rain (10 finger tapping technique) [0:27min; 2.5mb; avi] - orig. by In Flames, recorded 02.10.2003

new!!!Burning Angel Solo First Part Second Part [0:30min; 3mb; avi] [0:17min; 1.8mb; avi] - orig. by Arch Enemy, recorded 12.10.2003

new!!!The Jester Race Solo [0:30min; 3mb; avi] - orig. by In Flames, recorded 14.10.2003

new!!!The Drapery Falls Solo [0:30min; 3mb; avi] - orig. by Opeth, recorded 14.10.2003

new!!!The Drapery Falls Live Edit Solo [0:30min; 3mb; avi] - orig. by Opeth, recorded 16.10.2003 [/size][/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2]Cool techniques[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2]Scott Mishoe slapping his ass off; unbelievable! [1:15min; 2mb; ram][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2]Chris Broderick of Jag Panzer playing Mozart's Rondo alla Turca with 2 hands; great 10 finger tapping! [0:37min; 0.6mb; rm][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2]Check out the homepages of most of these guys in the links section[/size][/font]

Hey Dead Eternity, yeah we have some bootlegs, shows that I will be releasing from all eras of Vehemence. It will just take some time to upload them on to the computer. The Las Vegas performance we did with Suffocation will be out soon for down load here on our site. We just have a commercial advertising one of our albums God Was Created.

I have checked out all your videos, mp3s, and gp3 files. Good work, I can play some covers, I just havent recorded them yet. I usualy have college homework/band stuff at times, if I didnt have so much work I would start up a site too. In the future I plan to.

You have some excellent songs of your own, The singing gets polished over years, you started about the same time I started as welll, metal heads miles apart, doing the same thing. Have you posted on

http://www.metalupdate.com I am not sure if europeans look at the page, but it is a good advertisment to find band members, or have bands contact you from around your area.

you is one bad mutha (shut yo mouth)
those other vids are fucking unbelievable!!!
that Jag Panzer dude is a fucking trip
and that Mishoe fella DAMN! what the fuck is going on there, I'm still trying to figure it out

Thanks for the links John!!!!