reissues

Shadow Thief

New Metal Member
Jul 20, 2006
Toronto, ON
Is there any chance of seeing reissues of The Goddess Principal, Continuum, or Into the Void?. SP albums are hard to come by, but I've read that those 3 are out of print.

I only need "Continuum" but will be neat reissues of them all.

Nope, that's not the HUGE surprise. Think HUGER...

steve... you are stressing my nerves... i've been looking forward to that "surprise" ever since it was announced! moreover, i do really hope that you get offers for a (european) tour sooner or later... however, we are on the same continent at the moment, since i am doing an academic year in montreal... [queensryche was great a few days ago] HOPE to hear more from SP!!!!

And don't worry guys you ARE going to like this surprise. I guarantee it or I'll refund the money on all your Steel Prophet albums and concert tickets...

Now you are betting on my heart conditon :lol: .

Let us know NOW!...soon...eventually, please?:Smokin:

Cool Jesper, what are you studying in Canada? And don't worry guys you ARE going to like this surprise. I guarantee it or I'll refund the money on all your Steel Prophet albums and concert tickets...

philosophy in order to decipher your lyrics about far eastern thought and (english) literature to retrace your notions as to shakespeare, dickens and bradbury, haha... in fact, i've been doing this for four years now... regarding the often mentioned "surprise": i just keep on waiting without expecting something particular - nice feeling looking forward to some great thing... and be ensured: i AM!!! hope to hear more from you soon, steve!