Release Dates for "Deliver Us" announced

En-Loss

Jan 30, 2011
In Flames have announced the release dates for the first single from "Sounds Of A Playground Fading" titled "Deliver Us"

http://www.facebook.com/notes/in-fl...for-the-new-single-deliver-us/212822492063226

Folks. We can now officially let you know when the first single from our new album ”Sounds Of a Playground Fading” is released. ”Deliver Us” is released on the following dates around the world:

May 6, 2011 – Sweden, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Norway, Australia & New Zealand

May 8, 2011 – UK

May 9, 2011 – Benelux, France, Greece, Denmark, Portugal & rest of Europe

May 10, 2011 – North America, Spain & Italy.

May 11, 2011 – Finland & Hungary

We know that it is still some time away but as they say; if you wait for something good…” – In Flames

"The artwork this time is made by Dave Correia http://www.playwithknives.com/ Dave has done an AMAZING job and you will soon get to see more of his work for "Sounds Of a Playground fading"

205773_175326405849460_134855083229926_371440_7187598_n.jpg

I love the artwork as well. ASOP artwork sucked ass with the happy colors, this on the other hand looks really good and reminds me of Come Clarity.

Have to agree with that... Although ASOP did have some decent artwork in the special edition. The fold out case had a sweet quadruple spread of the pin-ball map/maze with the huge Jester-monster standing over it.

Much prefered most of the other album artworks to Come Clarity though. Some great images in Reroute to Remain (the one with the man with his back to you on a beach with a lake in the background- i'll post the picture up if you don't know which i mean), Come Clarity was really stylised and really effective too. Soundtrack to Your Escape's artwork was completely immense.

Lovin' this 'Deliver Us' cover style- wonder if Dave Correia will do his own version of the Jester Head for the cover of SOAPF?

I actually really liked the artwork on ASOP. It was something I hadn't seen a dozen times before on metal albums, and the use of bright colors actually gave it a pretty eccentric atmosphere IMHO.