Release Party in Stockholm September 11th

AndreasBlomqvist

Mr. Bassman
Apr 19, 2008
www.seventhwonder.nu
Hi!

It's with great enthusiasm I hereby announce the release party for Mercy Falls.

It will take place in Stockholm on Thursday the 11th of September at Pub Anchor (Sveavägen 90, T-bana Rådmansgatan). This is the same place that was the venue for the release party for Become as well as the place of Tommy's first gig with the band.

Many details are yet to be determined so I'll get back to you on that, but expect it to start at around 20:00 (8 pm CET) and that the entrance fee will be minimalm like 50-60 SEK ($10 / €6).

There will be a (rather short) live performance by the band and of course very cheap deals on all the bands CDs including both versions of Mercy Falls.

Pub Anchor also guarantees that you can purchase cold beer throughout the night.

As more details become available I'll announce them here.

Welcome!

:kickass:

Sweet! självklaraste fan att man kommer! måste ju se bästa stockholmsbandet lira de nya låtarna :worship:

Hey Andreas,

Is there any chance of shooting some footage of the gig, that would be great!! :kickass:

Have a good time on stage, boys!!

Dudes and dudettes!

Yesterday kicked so much ass!! A million thanks to all who showed up, especially with it being a Thursday and all...

Excellent atmosphere and what I felt was a nice show as well.

I could just feelt the arranger's eyes on us when we were called back up for the second encore...:headbang:

Thanks again -this was indeed a worthy welcome for Mercy Falls.

Speaking of which, as it is now officially released the lid is off, so any and all discussions about the new album are now perfectly ok.

Hope you like it!!

Cheers!

wwwwwwuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh:cry::cry:
(ehm, it's a children cry...) we missed it we missed it!!!

Pls make another party during weekend!!!:kickass:

Compliments guys! hope it was a great and packed party!
our souls were @ the pub last nite!!!

Hi!

Some pictures...

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg