Remember the band Frantic Bleep I told everyone about?...

Soul of Ice

Rusted Angel
Jul 29, 2002
Yonkers
Visit site
You know the band that sounds like Spiral Architect on crack, well here is some news about the band...

Elitist is happy to announce a collaboration with US based The End Records for the soon to be recorded FRANTIC BLEEP album. Elitist will release the album in all European territories.
Frantic Bleep from Norway was founded in November 2001 by Patrick Scantlebury (Guitars, synth), Øyvind Sundstrøm (Guitars) and Karl Arthur Renstrøm (Drums). The band wanted to combine their inspirations together and yet concentrate on a path that is their own and uniquely distinctive.

The group immediately started to write music, and in November 2002 they recorded four songs for their first (and only) demo CD called "Fluctuadmission". During the recording Paul Mozart Bjørke (Vocals, Bass) joined the group as a studio member.

Describing the music of Frantic Bleep is not an easy task, as they mix a lot of influences with considerable creativity and a strong sense of melody while still retaining a high level of heaviness. Originality is a very important factor for the band and their strife for dynamic/experimental song writing, will ensure no two songs would sound alike. Still, music does remain focused and chaos never takes control. References abound but in general terms it can be loosely described as an avant-garde mix of Cynic, Arcturus, Death and Borknagar.

Although a first demo, the sound on "Fluctuadmission" was tight, elaborate and mature and was received with admirable excitement by both the press and fans alike.

The band is currently finishing the songs for their debut album to be recorded later in 2003 and to be released early in 2004.

Frantic Bleep website: http://www.home.no/franticbleep/
An MP3 from the demo is available for download here:
http://www.elitistrecords.co.uk/audio/frantic.mp3

Old news. The whole demo is available from the homepage.

tetris3.jpg

i didn't think any band could be a on-crack version of Spiral Architect! but i'll check them out, sounds good

The Stormbringer said:
Not exactly my kind of music.--- technically proficient, but no feeling whatsoever.
Did you actually listen to the song(s)? Does music need high-pitched power metal vocals to have feeling in it?
No offense, but I think that Frantic Bleep has loads more "feeling" than Symphony X. :p

Soul of Ice said:
Dude, what is your problem? He gave his opinion and you are making fun.
Guy, what is YOUR problem? I just answered to his post and you're getting all mad and shit.

Soul of Ice said:
I don't have a problem, I just thought you were sounding like a dick and there really isnt a reason to be one.
There's always some reason for being a dick. This time it would have been the stupidity of the poster who claimed there was no emotion in Frantic Bleep.

Anyway!
People, download the demo and hear the music which has more emotion than Symphony X!

Hmm...
You could also download the latest Britney Spears to hear music with more feeling and emotion than SymX...

dude whatever, give it to me babay has more emotion than Awakenings

dont post here if you dont like SyX, dont be a troll

Mr. Shred-ididle said:
dont post here if you dont like SyX, dont be a troll
So, mr guy.
Was there enough emotion in Frantic Bleep?

Whether or not I like Symphony X, I can post here.

MightyA said:
There's always some reason for being a dick. This time it would have been the stupidity of the poster who claimed there was no emotion in Frantic Bleep.

Anyway!
People, download the demo and hear the music which has more emotion than Symphony X!

Hmm...
You could also download the latest Britney Spears to hear music with more feeling and emotion than SymX...

Now here's the puzzling conundrum...

You call him stupid because he claims Frantic Bleep has no emotion, but you bash Symphony X for having little/no emotion.

Who's the idiot, I ask?

arglebargle said:
Now here's the puzzling conundrum...

You call him stupid because he claims Frantic Bleep has no emotion, but you bash Symphony X for having little/no emotion.

Who's the idiot, I ask?
Don't take it too seriously.

Because of what I write more people on this board will download few songs from Frantic Bleep and realize how damn good they are. In a way, I'm doing a favour to all fans of good music by creating stupid little controversy in this thread.

To answer your original question: You. You're the idiot. :devil: