REMINDER: DragonLord Show tomorrow, June 14th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the DL guys kicked ass - got a few photos i will post soon.

also, i *really* enjoyed lords of the manor (they get better everytime i see them!), and this was my first time seeing severed savior, whom i also really enjoyed. the south bay is kicking out some killer death/black metal acts!!!

just out of curiosity , is chuck Billy growing his hair back out again
or is he gonna stick to the bald look .
ive noticed that most of the famous metalers will either have long hair or will be completly bald , and not many in between.

Originally posted by Lexicon
just out of curiosity , is chuck Billy growing his hair back out again
or is he gonna stick to the bald look .
ive noticed that most of the famous metalers will either have long hair or will be completly bald , and not many in between.

hey,

believe me, chuck is GROWING IT OUT!!! it's getting longer too! the chemo made it all fall out, so think about it... it takes a good 2-3 years to grow out gorgeous long hair. he's gettin' there :)! i always thought chuck had the coolest hair in metal!

Yeah, Chuck used to have the mane... though it'll take more than a good 2-3 years to grow it long. Oh well, that was the least of his concerns I'm sure.

ive been growing mine about 3yrs , still not long enough though, id be suicidal if somebody took it off in my sleep or what ever
dont want to have to start over again

Status
Not open for further replies.