reminder of REP

Jason Becker is not dead asshole! Go fuckin kill yourself for being such a dumb twat. And yes, I removed you from my ignore just to read your stupid post.

if there was rep i'd be sure to give you the worst possible rep, i don't know where you said it but saying jason is dead is ridiculous and makes you seem like a fucking moron. also your sig is fucking gigantic and stupid, are you 12 or something? you type as if you were retarded.

Rep was shit. Everyone got so pissy with everyone 'cause they left them negative comments and then when Joe actually made that huge thread about not being able to rep people, I think it went too far. Those little green boxes went to everyone's head.

"0mgz i hAv£ 2 gr£3n b0x£z, i pWn u n00bz0rz!!!"

:rolleyes:

And just for the record, your signature is too fucking big!!!!

I only can say that I didn't like the whole rep-system... once it was pretty nice, but then it went out of hand and got too "fake", if I can be blunt.

┼Victim of the Night┼;6564497 said:
I only can say that I didn't like the whole rep-system... once it was pretty nice, but then it went out of hand and got too "fake", if I can be blunt.

People who only got rep when they actually helped someone or said something constructive had reached about 2 boxes when the "popular" posters had 10.

if there was rep i'd be sure to give you the worst possible rep, i don't know where you said it but saying jason is dead is ridiculous and makes you seem like a fucking moron. also your sig is fucking gigantic and stupid, are you 12 or something? you type as if you were retarded.

No, hes from New Brunswick :erk: