Republican Editor Endorses Gay Holocaust

Republican newspaper publisher calls for gay Holocaust

You know how Dennis Kucinich will wax all optimistic and say things like, "When I'm president..."

Well, Washington Times/UPI publisher Sun Myung Moon does that kind of daydreaming too, except with some very different ideas of what he'd do. As posted this week by Moon's webmaster, here's theTimes owner -- the man behind the premiere Republican newspaper -- laying out what life would be like if he were king. There will be a purge on God's orders, and evil will be eliminated like shadows. Gays will be eliminated, the 3 Israels will unite. If not then they will be burned. We do not know what kind of world God will bring but this is what happens. It will be greater than the communist purge but at God's orders.

i'm actually listening to this album right now!

04_9_1.jpg

FalseTodd said:
"...and evil will be eliminated like shadows"

Huh? In what manner are shadows eliminated?
oddly enough i followed the link to the webmaster and got an idea of their religious beliefs and apparently to attain entrance into the Kingdom of God you need to unify your mind and spirit(i think) and then you will not cast a "shadow" and if you cast a "shadow" then you are apparently not unfied and therefore unworthy.

SO maybe he is likening the eliminating one's impurities to physically eliminating the impure here on Earth.

just a guess.