Request to Jasun/Troy of Zero Hour

Soul of Ice

Rusted Angel
Jul 29, 2002
Yonkers
Visit site
Recently I have been listening to Towers a lot and I am still blown away by how awesome it is. This cd gets better every time. This led to a question...

You guys have stated that the music on De-evolution is going to be better than Towers. I really have a hard time imagining that, so my question is can you put an mp3 of some of the new music or just a teaser? I need a Zero Hour fix.

Who else thinks this is a good idea?

Soul of Ice!!!

We really dig the material for De-Evolution and I do think it's better than Towers. We didn't go in think lets beat Towers but do something a little different but keeping the Zero Hour sound. We did that and the whole band feels we made a better disc. I understand you wanting a clip and everything but i'm one who wants to have the finished product. I appreciate it brotha and i'm sorry you have to wait but I think it will be worth the wait.

Thanks again brotha and have a great week.

Jasun/ZH

Hey Souls of Ice,
Just wanted to let you know that having a CD of the new music for De-Evolution you will NOT be dissapointed. It picks right up where ToA left off and get a little heavier and more complex. I have yet to hear any lyrics but the music alone stands on its own. I think I will now have to go pop the CD in now since I haven't listened to it in a few months.

Like you I can't wait for a finished product. I also agree with Jay and that samples shouldnt be put up. The stuff they sent me on CD is not mixed or mastered and just isnt up to that signature Zero Hour quality sound just yet. Although their rough mixes are still alot better quality than alot of finished CD's out there!

Bob "Buddah"

Yeah I had heard about Zero Hour a long time ago but there is so much music out there I just recently got a chance to buy "The Towers of Avarice" and I borrowed the original self titled debut. The guy I bought and borrowed from orders all my cd's and is ordering the metamorphosis re-release. I can't wait to hear the two new tracks that were added. I love both cd's, and think "The Towers of Avarice" are one of those albums that get better with each listen. I was wondering, I kinda like the first cd a little more because I like hearing keyboard as an active instrument in music. I was wondering if the new cd is going to have plenty of keys in it or not? Even though I still love "TToA" I think adding in keys would make that sound even better. But if the new one doesn't you guys still got my money!

BTW....when is the new cd suppose to release? The ZH site doesn't even say ZH is making a new album let alone a release date.

Hey SXJ!!!!

We can't say a release date yet becaue Erik isn't finished tracking. Once he's done, we will be able to give people an idea when the disc will be out. All yesterday I did pre-Recordings for the Zero Hour CD after De-Evolution. 4 songs at 27 minutes!!! We want to have all of the material written musically when "De-Evolution" comes out. That way the fans won't have to wait long for another CD.

YOU ALL RULE FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!!!

Jasun/ZH

ZHJ&T said:
HAWK RULES!!!!!

Everything is going good brotha!!!! Just staying busy on the music end.

YOU RULE!!!!

Jasun/ZH
Well don't be to succesfull over there. You might not need it anymore to come overhere :).

I hope to see you guy's soon again. In fact I would not mind it if you did a few Death Machine gig here :headbang:

Hawk said:
Well don't be to succesfull over there. You might not need it anymore to come overhere :).

I hope to see you guy's soon again. In fact I would not mind it if you did a few Death Machine gig here :headbang:
I got this email shortly after I wrote the above:

Headway Festival 2004 - April 3&4 2004:

WATCHTOWER (USA) - first headliner
ICE AGE (USA)
*DEATH MACHINE (USA)* !!!!
LABERINTO (NL)
EPHEL DUATH (IT)
MISTER KITE (SWE)
TEXTURES (NL)
ANAND (NL)
XENOBIA (NL)

wOOt!!!! Fantastic!! :headbang:

You guys are playing with WatchTower
:yell: AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For god sake this is too much
:yell: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is awesome