Request to posters...

aliasp

Old School since '86
Oct 26, 2003
<bitch>

Ok this is gonna sound really bitchy but why do people insist of having signatures the size of Everest on this forum?

We should run a contest for biggest signature graphic. I might attach a 4000 pixel high image of my cat giving the horns.

Yes, I am tired and cranky today. :err:

</bitch>

I fucking hate the fact that users allowed to put anything under the fucking sun in their signatures. One forum I'm on has many users, and you can't have images in your signature or even avatars. Don't bother my ass.

Boro the Beautiful said:
Also, don't go over 250 kb pictures/animations in sigs, please.

There are still people with dial-up connections. :D
I request that they join the rest of us in the 21st century.:cry:
Or they should change their thread display options so they can't see the sigs or images.

Some of us live in an area where the only internet access available is dial-up. I guess I could go the satellite route but that cost's $1100 up front and $110 a month and i just can't justify paying that for a connection that could go out everytime a cloud passes by. The few people I do know that have it have had nothing but problems with it anyway and most have switched back to dial-up. Fucking sucks.
I'm not complaining about the large sigs though. I only have to deal with them loading once and that's it as long as I don't delete my temp files and what not. Plus there's no sence in bringing everybody else down to my level just because I live in an area that's technologically impared. Hopefully at least dsl will be available out here by 2050 :rolleyes:

Consuming Impulse said:
I fixed my sig. like mine?
Well, now that you mention it, it does fucking kick ass!! The Maiden logo is from Live after Death too! It has put me in a fuckin' metal mood