Request

PowerFreak

Jizz Master Zero
Aug 1, 2002
Glendale, Arizona
www.soundsofmetal.com
Jasun...

Have you heard the song 'Midnight Express' by Nuno Bettencourt when he was in Extreme? :worship:

I just listened to it a couple of times for the first time in years and it made me think of you and your solo stuff. Any update there? :worship:

If you haven't heard it, let me know. I want you to cover it. Seriously. It's fucking sick and right up your alley. :headbang:

All the best to you and the boyz. Can't wait to hear what the new guy dishes out.:kickass:

Zilla

ZILLA ALWAYS RULES!!!!!!

I will have to check out that tune because Nuno is an awesome player.

Here's the update on the Seduction CD. It's all mixed and mastered and Travis Smith is doing the artwork for the release. Once Travis finishes up the artwork, I will get 1,000 CD's pressed and have all the info on how to purchase a copy on my website. (The website isn't finished yet but I will have all the info soon.)

The CD sounds amazing due to the great players on the disc and ofcourse due to Dino Alden's amazing production. Troy played all the Bass tracks and his playing speaks for itself. I have Sean (From Enchant) on drums for 3 of the tunes and John "The Machine Perrine" (Dali's new drummer) on 7 tracks. There are 11 tracks total and I can't wait for all of you to hear it. The CD was a true love to do.

The CD will be out in early 2005 and I appreciate anyone who can spread the word. I just want to be able to get back what I put into the project and that wont be a easy task. All of you on this board have always been the bands best PR and if you can please help me out by spreading the word that would RULE!!!! For those of you who are interested in purchasing a copy (I'm forever grateful) please email me at ZHtowers@aol.com and I will be sure you're the first to know about the CD.

Thanks so much for wanting to know the info in regards to this Zilla.........I know Spatch has asked too in the past and thank you so much my brotha!!!!

All the best,

Jasun Tipton