requests for BW&BK Six Pack II

Nov 12, 2002
www.metalasylum.net
I attended this years Brave Words festival and it is just the kind of metal fest america needs. Below are some of my suggestions for next years festival. Who would you like to see play the states?
A similar list can also be found with a complete review of the first Brave Words & Bloody Knuckles fest held this past June at www.thatssometal.com .

Suggestions for BW&BK II festival:

Grave Digger, Stratovarius, Dimmu Borgir, Witchery, Y&T, Seven Witches, Dream Evil, Edguy, Sodom, Running Wild, Krokus, TNT, Celtic Frost, Children of Bodom, Chinchilla, Metal Curch, Exodus, Sonata Arctica.

Great post. I did not attend the 6 pack weekend but I know it was a success and I only see it getting bigger. Here is my list of bands I would like to see on next years. The only reason why I am not picking Stratovarius is because I hope to see them headline ProgPower next year.

Iced Earth, Grave Digger, Annihilator, Running Wild, Dimmu Borgir, Seven Witches, Edguy, Flotsam and Jetsam, Lizzy Borden, Primal Fear, Amon Amarth, Children Of Bodom, Immortal, and Kreator.