'Resident Evil: Apocalypse' Soundtrack Track Listing Revealed

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
'Resident Evil: Apocalypse' Soundtrack Track Listing Revealed - July 15, 2004 Roadrunner Records has announced the track listing for the upcoming soundtrack to the "Resident Evil: Apocalypse" movie, due on August 31. The soundtrack, which highlights the best of today's darker leaning heavy rock, features SLIPKNOT, A PERFECT CIRCLE, THE CURE, THE USED, ROB ZOMBIE and more. The first single from the album will be KILLSWITCH ENGAGE's "The End Of Heartache", which will impact radio on August 9. The band's latest album, "The End of Heartache" was released in mid-May and has already surpassed the 109,262 copies in the U.S., according to Nielsen SoundScan.

"Music From & Inspired By The Motion Picture Resident Evil: Apocalypse" track listing:

01. SLIPKNOT - Vermilion
02. KILLSWITCH ENGAGE - The End Of Heartache
03. LACUNA COIL - Swamped
04. A PERFECT CIRCLE - The Outsider (Renholder Mix)*
05. RAMMSTEIN - Mein Teil*
06. DEVILDRIVER - Digging Up The Corpses*
07. CRADLE OF FILTH - Nymphetamine*
08. CKY - Escape From Hellview
09. DEFTONES - The Chauffeur
10. THE CURE - alt.end
11. H.I.M. - Join Me In Death
12. DEMON HUNTER - My Heartstrings Come Undone
13. THE USED - Just A Little
14. THRICE - Under A Killing Moon
15. 36 CRAZYFISTS - Bloodwork
16. COLD - End Of The World (acoustic)*
17. ROB ZOMBIE - Girl On Fire (Resident Renholder Mix)*
18. MASSIVE ATTACK - Future Proof

*=rare or unreleased track

"Resident Evil: Apocalypse", starring Milla Jovovich, opens in theaters on September 10.

Fall_of_Empyrean said:
By now, it is standard practice to have a crappy nu metal soundtrack to accompany every crap CGI-infested horror movie that comes out.
EXACTLY! Because everyone loves crappy nu metal bands! Come on, admit it- everyone does!

Come on- all bands such as Skinless need to do is get rid of their old vocalist and replace them with some whiney bastard who writes lyrics and "sings"[or tries to sing] about how bad their childhood was, and how 'satanic' they are! dont forget the orange jumpsuits!! OOH- AND THE MASKS!

Than next, they need to have 2 unneeded members to bang on kegs, and don't forget the annoying ass person with the turntables- NOW THATD BE A DEATH METAL BAND.

fucking nu metal bastards.

For the most part, you guys are right. Bands like Slipknot try to hard to be cool, and 'death metal'. However, the only real decent band on there is Cradle Of Filth(they are my favorite band, but im looking form your guys' view). Yes, recently they have become more popular over the years, and aren't exactly as underground as they could be. But, they are the closest thing to a metal band on the cd. Lacuna Coil is good, but aren't as metallic as Cradle.

Metal Head 666 said:
For the most part, you guys are right. Bands like Slipknot try to hard to be cool, and 'death metal'. However, the only real decent band on there is Cradle Of Filth(they are my favorite band, but im looking form your guys' view). Yes, recently they have become more popular over the years, and aren't exactly as underground as they could be. But, they are the closest thing to a metal band on the cd. Lacuna Coil is good, but aren't as metallic as Cradle.
After "Dusk and her embrace" Cradle DIED and went to hell......And I'm not talking about popularity-wise either....The first 3 albums ruled, everything after that was rehashed, over-produced, and not well thought out at all. The material bored me......Especially "Damnation and a day"....But much like yourself, Cradle is in my top 3 favorite bands...and I listen to tons of bands. The first 3 CD's had enough of a long lasting effect for me to say they're one of my fav's. However, I can't speak too positive of what they've done since then,....but that's just personal opinion.

I am not to fond of Cradle's new album, Damnation and a Day, I hope their next one has more classic Cradle riffs and not some experimental offshoot again. no need to go in a downword sprial like the new In Flames or Soilwork albums did. Anyone hear Disharmoni Mundi -speed from soiwlroks new band, it sounds like the album should have been Soilworks next work instead of the one that is out now.