Revalver + Recabinet

Really nice. I'm digging it alot!

So how did you manage to make the kick sound so good? I've been checking this thread: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...pic-song-s2-0-my-new-caparison-rev-mkiii.html
I'm sorry, but I cant really figure out what you've done there. There's ALOT of plugins and it's fruity loops also so that didn't help me at all.
So what I'm mainly asking for is how you managed to get that nice "click"-sound? Did you use other samples than the sd2 kicks? Cuz that would explain why it doesn't sound anywhere near the sd2 kicks.

Hehe, thank you very much for the answers!!

For the BD i use mainly parallell compression and some EQ (mostly mid scoop and high end boost). I used the EZ Drummer Pop/Rock kick (the last one in the list) in S2.0 interface (it's called X-Drum feature).

I'll post some new pics later!

sounds good dude

a couple questions about how you run Revalver do you run it on each mono guitar track

or do you route all the gtr's to a stereo group and process there....
if you get a couple minutes i posted a couple questions on the Recabinet thread on the front page ....

and on your RIR on Revalver when you turn down the Dist and Crunch all they way ......what happens?

thanks in advance