REVOLUTION SAINTS, ft NIGHT RANGER, JOURNEY, WHITESNAKE members

Oh my goodness, this album is going to be awesome. Didn't know Aldrich was that good, he is amazing.

I get what Pelata means about all of these Frontiers "supergroups," but I think it's a cool way for these artists to collaborate with their peers/friends, and if the music's enjoyable, then everybody wins. That said, Revolution Saints totally wins! Aldrich was simply born to play guitar, and this style of music fits him like a glove. Blades has always been a terrific singer and songwriter, and his stamp is all over these tunes. Castronovo has really found his niche since he joined Journey, and it's awesome to not only hear him drumming but also singing some high-quality AOR. I really hope these guys consider taking this project beyond just releasing an album, as they have a great chemistry and would be an excellent live act. If you don't dig these guys, then you're just too cool for me.

Stay butt rock. Never be ashamed.
Albert

Ok. I am on my second listen through this disc and I am prepared to say...this is the GREATEST disc Journey never made!

But seriously, this is very Journey influenced (naturally) but with a muscularity and swagger that Journey hasn't had in a while now. Doug Aldrich just has...something. He injects fire into everything he plays on imo. And the songs themselves are great. Killer stuff. If you love melodic rock, then this is a no brainer. Grab it while you can.

Oh my goodness, this album is going to be awesome. Didn't know Aldrich was that good, he is amazing.

Really? Oh yeah. He is one hot shot shreddin' geetar slinger. I realize that Whitesnake didn't allow him that much room to breathe as an artist. But he and Reb both ripped out some pretty killer solos on the two live DVDs they recorded with Coverdale's vanity project.

Another great release I am looking forward to... Here is the tracklisting:

1. Back On My Trail
2. Turn Back Time
3. You're Not Alone (Feat. Arnel Pineda)
4. Locked Out Of Paradise
5. Way To The Sun (Feat. Neal Schon)
6. Dream On
7. Don't Walk Away
8. Here Forever
9. Strangers To This Life
10. Better World
11. How To Mend A Broken Heart
12. In The Name Of The Father (Fernandos Song)
13. You Are Not Alone (Arnel Pineda version)
14. Way To The Sun (Doug Aldrich version)
15. You Are Not Alone (Deen Castronovo Version)

And by the way, Track 11 "How to Mend A Broken Heart" is a cover... Originally recorded by Eclipse from the "Are You Ready to Rock" album...