Richard Z (Rammstein) is selling his Triple rectifiers

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, looks like the latest auction didn't attract any bidders. Either that or it was canceled early because they weren't happy with the prize on the first one. :lol:
Shit. It was actually going to be on ebay for another 5 days -.- Those assholes, I thought this was the one I could score because everyone has a triple rectifier by now :lol:
It is still frustrating me I clicked too slowly yesterday.. 1230 would not have been a bad price at all. *siigh*

Well, for you it wouldn't have been. ;) I think they were disappointed that the first one ran for so little money and the canceled the other one.

Hahaha, truth be told, it's the only song of theirs I know, and I was shown it by Mark/grywolf268 because HE wanted to show off the guitar tone as well :lol: (at least that opening riff is perfect for it)
This one has kind of a show-off opening riff with a tone you might like as well.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnvB4Rl8O_E&feature=related[/ame]
I'll admit it sounds better on the CD however you still get the Recti-vibe anyway (even tho it might just as well be an XXX. I'm not exactly sure.)