Richie Blackmores Rainbow - 1995 Album !?

Mick Moss

antimonger
Apr 12, 2002
www.antimatter.tk
rainbowstranger.jpg

1995 - Rainbow - Stranger In Us All

I didnt even know this album existed. It's like the Rainbow version of Headless Cross or something. How odd. The artwork is so shit. New vocalist and all that. Theres still some trademark Blackmore guitareee'ing mind. I can't make me mind up. No, I just did. It's weird.

Mick Moss said:
rainbowstranger.jpg

1995 - Rainbow - Stranger In Us All

I didnt even know this album existed. It's like the Rainbow version of Headless Cross or something. How odd. The artwork is so shit. New vocalist and all that. Theres still some trademark Blackmore guitareee'ing mind. I can't make me mind up. No, I just did. It's weird.
The art work reminds me of one of my worzel gummidge videos :D

worzel_1024.jpg

does richie have different heads though?

I always hated aunt sally cos she treated wurzel like shit, little did us kids now but that program told it like it was :tickled:

The artwork is fucking awesome along with the album. It's great because it shows that The world fucking revolves around Blackmore when it comes to Rainbow. I also kinda take it as a "fuck you" to DP...which is pretty cool. BTW, Blackmore's hat fucking owns...no other guitar player can even try to pull off the pigrim hat!

we're discussing wurzel gummidge not richie "hasnt done anything worth listening to since my 12th birthday" blackmore you noddy.

the crow man always freaked me out a bit though

No.

Whats your favourite track off 'Stranger In Us All' then? I bet its 'Hall Of The Mountain King'

'Mysteries of ages told, stories now will unfold. Tales of mystic days of old are hidden in these walls. Hear the witches play their tunes, sing their songs to the moon. As they play the night will move, in the hall of the mountain king.'

Did you also like those Rainbow albums with that gay man in tight pants singing? You know, the one with the womans face.

img3640.jpg

My dad is a great fan. I remember him trying to get me onto Rainbow when I was 14-15 listening to Bon Jovi, Boston, Toto etc.