Richmond metal

Hawng

Internationaly known
Jan 18, 2004
Jeffersonville NY
Rocks....Ive been coming to UM for well over a year and now I find a board from a local richmond band? Incredable.... I will be looking for a show....

sorry this forum has been kinda dead for a while, but we kinda let fall by the wayside with other matters have been taking up our time...

but we'll bring it back to life, since we have our first release coming out on Oak Knoll this January!

What part of richmond do you live at?

Withersoul said:
sorry this forum has been kinda dead for a while, but we kinda let fall by the wayside with other matters have been taking up our time...

but we'll bring it back to life, since we have our first release coming out on Oak Knoll this January!

What part of richmond do you live at?

I live in the west end, I think my wife has spoke to you about booking some shows downtown, for Full Spectrum booking. I cant wait to hear what you guys sound like with the chick singer ya`ll got. Contact us on myspace when ya`ll are ready to play.

Oh yeah..I remember Full Spectrum contacting us.. the date we were offered, we couldn't do because of us being in the studio.. Our friends in Nekrist work through you guys frequently...

Actually..we are playing a Richmond show.. at Alleykatz on January 13th with Powerslave (Iron Maiden tribute band) and a TBA.. Hope you can make it out!

Withersoul said:
Oh yeah..I remember Full Spectrum contacting us.. the date we were offered, we couldn't do because of us being in the studio.. Our friends in Nekrist work through you guys frequently...

Actually..we are playing a Richmond show.. at Alleykatz on January 13th with Powerslave (Iron Maiden tribute band) and a TBA.. Hope you can make it out!

Hey just want to let you guys know, if you guys want some radio time, go to www.hardrockradiolive.com and contact them about getting your music played. the only thing they really require is that you put a HRRL banner on you site. It is international airplay, tell them Fred Rock from Full Spectrum sent ya.

Did I mentionn that I am also promoting for Hard Rock Radio live? If you guys are interested I can arrange to get your music on their station, in exchange for a banner on your site and shout outs at your shows, all you have to do is tell your fans about your music being on the radio. PM me if you are interested and I will set it up.

Yeah...we are completely down with doing radio stuff...especially since we all live in the same city no less...it'd be a snap.. And we can give Full Spectrum a shout out at our at a gig..

Withersoul said:
I heard a little of your show last night...what's the thing with the Oderous watch?
Not my show, it is one of the Djs on the station. He was supposed to interview Brockie and he was a no-show. So the fans started Oderous watch to try to get Brockie on the show.

Oak Knoll said:
Ya, Hawng can you get Withersoul on that radio play? They are also up for interviews, radio spots.. Jeremy has a killer voice for a radio plug
I just sent you a PM.