Rick Santorum declares war on Heavy Metal

poundingmetal74

Demons Will Fly
Oct 18, 2004
Canada, eh
www.finalstage.ca
Santorum has been using his campaign to take aim at an issue he feels to be the single most dangerous force in America today: Satanism in heavy metal.

In a recent Gallup Poll, 87 percent of Republican voters think that the biggest problem in America today is “the demented bloodlust of teenagers caused entirely by heavy metal music.”

In response to Santorum’s metal onslaught, Mitt Romney officially denounced his earlier position of “tolerance towards all fans of extreme music”. This, in spite of the fact that GWAR played his inauguration as governor of Massachusetts back in 2003.

http://tyrannyoftradition.com/2012/02/10/rick-santorum-declares-war-on-heavy-metal/

"He stepped up his rhetoric in a speech on Wednesday when he implied that heavy metal is the cause of many forms of mental illness as well as lactose intolerance."

:lol:

Im not really going to delve into this but imho it goes both ways when it comes to Left or Right look at Rosanne Barr, Joyless behard and many other liberals that just as batshit crazy as the ones on the right.

They're last 4 albums were all very good,

It seems were listened to different bands by the same name...:Smug:

And I don't believe politics should belong in music. Being the dirtiest crap society came with, it pollutes everything it touches.

Just forget the dumb shit and vote for Ron Paul. I very RARELY talk politics (especially on a metal forum where I feel it doesn't belong) but if ANY politician running for the American presidency deserves to be mentioned in a positive light, it is Dr. Paul simply because he believes in small government and staying out of people's (and other countries) flipping business.

Bryant

Bryant

Just forget the dumb shit and vote for Ron Paul. I very RARELY talk politics (especially on a metal forum where I feel it doesn't belong) but if ANY politician running for the American presidency deserves to be mentioned in a positive light, it is Dr. Paul simply because he believes in small government and staying out of people's (and other countries) flipping business.

Obama turned out to be just a gimmick to place another puppet in the WH, who could've been a better candidate after white trash Bush Jr other than an African American, right?
But what I read from mr. Paul is no-nonsense straightforward stuff, so much more important than usual empty phrases politicians throw at masses - if I was American I'd vote for him as well.