Riders On The Storm...

-Syl-

what.where.why.
Apr 28, 2004
Budapest, Hungary
The show was incredible!!! (It was the 30th concert in this year that I've seen) I expected some kind of lazy pensioner (oh, in English don't have enough attributes, Hungarian is much more rich language), but they rocks! The "new" singer voice is completely okay for this music, he’s perfect performer, and handsome too. And yes, he's better singer than Morrison was.
Robby Krieger looks like a freshly found mummy but he ran through the stage back and forth. Ray Manzarek could pretend that he's 10 years younger, and both of them enjoyed to playing music, it was good to see. The air started to fill sweet scent and sometimes I felt I was stoned. :)
My very first show was a Doors Tribute gig at my age 12 (at the time I knew the all of the songs by heart), so, I never believed that I'll see those original members live and hear the songs from them. It was so unbelievable for me. I was screaming, singing, dancing, perfect evening in a perfect place.
It was on the most beautiful places in Budapest, on Margaret Island (a small island between Buda and Pest, and yes, I have some secret places...)
Best shows of this year was Pain Of Salvation and Testament were for me so far, so NVRMR has to make something special for the first place, hehe.

Mojo risin'!

I'm ready to go to see Living Colour tonight.

ridersonthestorm1.jpg

ridersonthestorm3.jpg

ridersonthestorm4.jpg

ridersonthestorm5.jpg

ridersonthestorm6.jpg