RING OF FIRE - Battle of Leningrad. Perfect band for Progpower.

Purveyor Of Evil

Heavy Metal, INC.
Mar 17, 2003
Hughestown, PA.
Visit site
Their first album in nine years. I know it's from last year, but I haven't really seen anything about them on this forum. Great vocals from Mark Boals, Tony Macalpine shreds, and Vitalij Kuprij on keys. Timo Tolkki plays bass on the album. Great band that really flies under the radar. I hope Glenn likes them, because the music they play fits Progpower like a studded leather glove. All of their albums are quality stuff. Please forgive me, but I'm on my iPad and I don't know how to put stuff up on here from YouTube. There is tons of stuff by the band on there, though.:headbang:

Their first album in nine years. I know it's from last year, but I haven't really seen anything about them on this forum. Great vocals from Mark Boals, Tony Macalpine shreds, and Vitalij Kuprij on keys. Timo Tolkki plays bass on the album. Great band that really flies under the radar. I hope Glenn likes them, because the music they play fits Progpower like a studded leather glove. All of their albums are quality stuff. Please forgive me, but I'm on my iPad and I don't know how to put stuff up on here from YouTube. There is tons of stuff by the band on there, though

Great band, but this is by far their worst album. The mix makes it almost unlistenable.