RIOT to release "Army Of One"

So it'll be July for USA more or less.:Smokin: :Smokin:

SickBoy said:
Surprise surprise... Japs get an exclusive bonus track. :D

Wouldn't Japan be a little more politically correct? or JPN?

J-Dubya <-- Who isn't the most politically correct guy around, but IS aware of others who may read this forum......

Yeah I really love Riot as well. And I saw them as well just the once when they supported the mighty Saxon at the Glasgow Apollo, another superior night of rock:kickass: . Tell you something that Glasgow Apollo was the best venue ever, I saw an absolute ton of awesome bands there - just a pity they closed it down cos it wasn't safe anymore. Spent the best years of my life in that place!!!!

SickBoy said:
Blasphemy! :OMG:
FYI DiMeo sang in the studio. :p

Really?
c010.gif

Then I'm triple eagerly awaiting for it :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin:

NP: Hermética - 'Otro Día Para Ser'

SickBoy said:
Blasphemy! :OMG:
FYI DiMeo sang in the studio. :p
That's why I'm not too excited about latest Riot releases, DiMeo doesn't seem involved in the band anymore and I think Riot need some new blood and evolution.
Also, Mike Tirelli can sing the stuff from Thundersteel era...

My 2 cents. :)

Fangface said:
That's why I'm not too excited about latest Riot releases, DiMeo doesn't seem involved in the band anymore and I think Riot need some new blood and evolution.
Also, Mike Tirelli can sing the stuff from Thundersteel era...

My 2 cents. :)

Agree on the DiMeo status but still he's a great singer and I enjoyed his era a lot even the weaker "Through The Storm". I guess that if Tirelli can pull the music as good he'll be in the next album.

NP: Tyr - 'Excavation'

What Wyv said. ;)
He still sings awesome, no matter how involved...
And he said in an interview he really likes the new album and that it's gonna be more of a HM album than Through The Storm, which leaned more on hard rock side...