8. Return of the Outlaw
9. Immortal
10. Take Me Back
11. Fight Fight Fight
12. Until the Meet Again

Album cover (low res)

Unleash%20the%20Fire.jpg

RIOT V (as they're known now)

Vocals: Todd Michael Hall (BURNING STARR, REVERENCE)
Guitar: Mike Flyntz
Bass: Don Van Stavern
Drums: Frank Gilchriest (VIRGIN STEELE, LIEGE LORD).

Album cover doesn't show the "V"... Is touring lineup different from album lineup?

Album cover doesn't show the "V"... Is touring lineup different from album lineup?

Yeah I wondered that too as the band said they will go by Riot V. The moniker is being used on the KIT XVIII poster for next year festival.

As for the touring line-up is the same as the record (shown in the original post) plus another guitar (Nick Lee I think).

What happened to Bobby and Tony Moore? :err:

Jarzombek is the drummer in Fates Warning, and Tony Moore simply decided to left the band, probably to keep with Faith And Fire.

For my money after Mark passed away, if they couldn't kept together, I would have also let Van Stavern go and take back Pete Perez a way superior bass player. Said that, I wish the best of the best for the new incarnation of the band, and I most probably will go for the album, as I know they will continue the legacy, and Todd is a very good singer (saw him live with Burning Starr, and I love the Reverence album) so I´m sure they will deliver.

Jarzombek is the drummer in Fates Warning, and Tony Moore simply decided to left the band, probably to keep with Faith And Fire.

For my money after Mark passed away, if they couldn't kept together, I would have also let Van Stavern go and take back Pete Perez a way superior bass player. Said that, I wish the best of the best for the new incarnation of the band, and I most probably will go for the album, as I know they will continue the legacy, and Todd is a very good singer (saw him live with Burning Starr, and I love the Reverence album) so I´m sure they will deliver.

Hey Tony Moore respond,,,,,,,,,,, I think he has a new band..

The album is now scheduled for October 27th (Europe) and 28th (North America) through SPV/Steamhammer.

After some spinning of the album I must say is a good follow-up to "Immortal Soul", and if it's true that Mark is no longer with the band, the composition of Van Stavern and Flyntz/Hall works for me.

Yes like 90% of the songs are like: oh we miss the old days so much, where is Mark?, let's use time and again old motifs, but still work for me.

Not on the top ten of the year, but a good metal album nevertheless.