RIP Michael Jackson

these were some of the text messages sent to me today about this event (and you know that only Australians can make up jokes like this):

"Ambulance Officers who attended Michael Jackson in his home have confirmed that he had two 10 10 year old boys in his bedroom and that he was having a stroke

"After his body was taken to the hospital, the staff there do not knwo what to do with the body. Because plastic recycling isn't until next Tuesday"

"MJ's agents cancelled all his up coming dates -one being Thomas aged 9 and another is Dylan aged 6"

"As per request of his will, Michael Jackson will be melted down and turned into a Playstation 3. So the kids can keep playing with him

"Elton John will release a tribute song: Don't let your Son go down on me"

"Police will not confirm whether or not he was blowing Bubbles when he died"

and so on. :)

The jokes were hitting my phone by about 9 this morning.

I was never a big fan of the man, but you cannot deny talent when there is that much of it on display, such a shame he will end up being remembered for being a fucking looney in the last 10 odd years, and of course the kiddy fiddler shit, and he won't be remembered at least straight away for exactly how immense a talent he was in his younger days (1970's and 80's)

R.I.P. You crazy bastard, leave those kids alone (couldn't help it) :p

Farrah turned up at the pearly gates.
St. Peter told her that God would giver her a single wish.
She replied "save the children"

MJ had a final request in his will, regarding his funeral.
Wanted a pair of little boys undies...flying at half mast outside the church.

Seriously, RIP Farrah and MJ

I liked this Facebook status update from wrestling legend Kyle Semenoff:

Kyle Semenoff is going to SMS everyone jokes about you an hour after you die, because you being dead is FUCKING HILARIOUS and your life's work means nothing.