RIP Midnight

RIP Midnight!!!! an incredible moment in my life was to see Crimson Glory live on the Transcendence tour at Iguana's in Tijuana mexico.awesome show, lost reflection was Midnight's moment that night!!. Got to chat with Him and Ben Jackson at Prog Power a few years ago PPV

Wow. That sucks. There had been chatter about CG reunion in recent years... sad to hear that we won't get to see that. Sounds like he had a well-acknowledged drinking problem?

awesome voice. I too have an adversion to alcohol. some people just cant get enough and its ashame.

Sean Peck of CAGE said:
I always list the first 2 CG albums as a major influence and Transcendence is probably my favorite album and one of the greatest vocel performances of all time. We were going to have Midnight guest vocal on HELL DESTROYER and now of course I wish we would have followed through with that damn! I saw them play on the Transcendence tour in Tijuana Mexico and it was in my top 2 shows ever. Now we go forth heavily influenced by the fanatstic contributions to power metal he made. See you in Heaven my friend.

Wish I saw them at all... :cry:

Without doubt, one my favourite singers ever. first 2 CG albums are masterpieces and "Red sharks" is one of the ultimate HM tunes.

I´d have killed for see them live.

RIP.